OLAG Exhibition Rules & Regulations
- All area artists amateur and professionals are eligible to enter.
– Maximum size of entries should be 24” x 36″ with a maximum weight of 15 pounds.
- All work must be original and completed in the past three years. Work done or completed under instruction will not be accepted.
- Work must be delivered during designated receiving hours to the St. Peters Cultural Art Centre.
- A total of three (3) entries per artist is permitted. All 2D artwork must be presentable and ready to wire hang. NO saw tooth hangers.
- All work must remain through the end of show.
- The St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre reserves the right to jury work for content.
- Number of prizes awarded may be adjusted to accommodate number of entries.
- Any piece that has ever won first place or best of show in an Art Centre sponsored or Oak Leaf show is not eligible for competition but may be accepted for exhibition only.
Precautions will be taken to safeguard works from loss or damage; however, the Oak Leaf Artist Guild, The St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre or any person working with the show will not be responsible for loss or damage to any work.